Eben Ezer Lutheran Care Center in its operations as a faith based benevolent, charitable, non-profit corporation observes Christian values in carrying out our purpose. Eben Ezer provides programs and services to persons regardless of pay source and does not limit the number of persons receiving Medicaid benefits. We are one of only three not-for-profit assisted living communities, one of two not-for-profit nursing homes, and the only not-for-profit provider of in-home services in the six county region of northeast Colorado – a region that covers over 9,200 square miles.
Our values serve as a driving foundation for decision making and how we conduct ourselves and our business.
At Eben Ezer we value;
- Our Christian heritage and support a loving, spiritual climate
- Residents as individuals and promote their self-determination
- Responsible stewardship of our resources
- Shared responsibility among residents, families, staff and the Board, through personal accountability and decision making.
- Continuous growth and development of all
- Strong, consistent leadership through clear communication and trust
- Being an integral part of and mutually supportive of our larger communities
- Our reputation as a leader in the healthcare industry
Eben Ezer has joined a growing number of pioneers in the long-term care field who seek to create a place for living and growing rather than declining and dying. Eben Ezer strongly adheres to the goals of the Pioneer Network to promote consumer-driven and patient-directed long-term care and we are active in the Colorado Culture Change Coalition, a non-profit organization advancing person-directed care, personal growth and home environments for seniors. At Eben Ezer, we are changing the environment in which we provide skilled nursing care to promote a sense of autonomy, participation and inclusiveness for our residents. We call this initiative A Place Called Home – an initiative that has led to Eben Ezer being honored as the: