Personal Care & Homemaking
- Personal Care consists of bathing, shaving, hair care, unskilled skin care and foot care.
- Homemaking is light housekeeping such as dusting, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping and washing interior windows. It also includes laundry and errands.
Medicaid can pay Personal Care and Homemaking if you have been approved for Home and Community Based Services (HCBS).
If you are not covered by Medicaid the private pay cost of personal care is $25 per hour and $20 per hour for homemaking. There is a .55 cents per mile charge, round trip from our office to your home, which is charged each visit.
For more information on Personal Care and Homemaking, call 970-842-6481.
Lifeline Personal Response and Support Services
CarePartner™ Model 6500 Communicator is a state-of-the-art Personal Emergency Response System from Lifeline Systems. The Model 6500 Communicator offers a built-in two way speakerphone for clear communication with Lifeline monitors. In the event of an emergency, this feature can help monitors assess the situation in your home, and get you the right kind of assistance.
- If you need help, press your Personal Help Button.
- This activates your communicator which dials Lifeline automatically.
- Trained Lifeline staff, who have access to vital information, immediately talk to you to find out what kind of help you need.
- The people at Lifeline send appropriate help at once. They don't quit until they're sure you've been taken care of.
Approximately 1 in 10 hospital admissions is due to the incorrect use of medications. Elderly persons living independently often have complex medication schedules that put them at particular risk....